Connect your business line systems for complete visibility, improved accuracy and overall efficiency
FileBound Australia understands that the technology needs of a modern organisation are complex. Most organisations require many systems to work together to allow them to produce work product successfully.
Information coming from numerous sources must be able to be saved quickly and efficiently into these systems. Likewise, the data in your existing core applications has been accumulated over time, at a considerable expense and is now a valuable asset. These systems must provide a process that allows you to leverage your investment in these systems and data. FileBound provides the tools you need to directly integrate with all your existing applications and to unlock the value of your data.
The FileBound integration solution is broken down into the following major components:
- Integration Platform [powered by Flow] is a piece of middleware that integrates with any modern day software solution via API [incl. Web Services], ODBC database connection or Flat File. It has email and FTP transports and can consume or publish modern day web services. Click here to see more information.
- FileBound Connect FileBound Connect anticipates and intelligently delivers content relevant to a user’s needs, eliminating the tedious process of searching to retrieve related content. Transform the way users connect to your organization’s everyday line of business applications with our clean design and out-of-the-box integrations.
Click here to see more information.
- Custom Development – The FileBound Content Management functionality can be embedded within existing applications or used as a development platform to create new content centric solutions. FileBound provides the APIs, sample code, documentation, and training developers require to successfully build custom Content Management Solutions.
- Unlimited Users
- Cloud or Premise based licensing
- Integrated Electronic Forms
- Configurable Workflow
- Unlimited Integration Options
Over the years we have build many successful relationships with the providers of many different line-of-business solutions. These relationships are based on successful technical integration and can also extend to executive engagement and joint marketing activities.
Partnering our advanced document capture, workflow, robotic processing and / or document management capabilities with your line-of-business software can provide your customers with unparalleled solution possibilities. This in turn can create increased customer loyalty and additional revenue opportunities.
If you are looking to add any of these capture, workflow, robotic processing or document management capabilities to your customer solutions please contact us here and we can start a partnering discussion.
What we’ve integrated with