Contract Management with FileBound
Reduce organisational risk through digital contract management.
FileBound delivers contract creation and workflow applications that improve the operation of any organisation by connecting users with the correct information they need, when they need it.
With FileBound, customers can deploy automated contract creation and life-cycle management processes and centrally manage contracts to improve compliance, collaboration and access to information. FileBound applications can be deployed locally or as a cloud-based service and have been implemented by organisations of all sizes around the world.
FileBound’s integration with DocuSign ensures that FileBound customers are able to automate their contract processes using the world’s leading digital signatory service.
Click here to learn more about the DocuSign integration.
Unlike legacy products, FileBound’s simplified, flexible approach to usability, configurability and licensing delivers fast, game-changing results:
- Easy-to-use configuration tools give you greater control over your contract creation and ongoing life-cycle processes.
- Internal template capability to allow for efficient and controlled creation of new contract documents that conform to organisational requirements.
- Device-agnostic mobile solutions seamlessly support BYOD policies and remote users at no additional cost.
- Analytics tools provide meaningful, timely and actionable insights into all workflow processes to harness the full value of the data to make better business decisions.
- Contemporary interface design makes it easy to adapt to automation technology and customise your interface, making it easier to complete work.
- Strong integration capabilities allow you to build end-to-end automation solutions that maximise productivity by eliminating “data silos”.
- Built in User Portals can be used to access forms and stored content via a web browser.
Watch our video series below to see how FileBound can manage your Contract Management process.